Looking to read up on politics, civil liberties, and more? This new Humble Bundle features dozens of superb DRM-free digital books on the political system and civil rights while helping out the ACLU.
• Humble Book Bundle: Get the Vote Out! supporting the ACLU
Go in for a tiny little dollar, and you’ll get seven full-on ebooks as well as an excerpt and preview of other cool books.
Pay a minimum of $1
- Full Bleed Vol 2 (Excerpt)
- The Millennial’s Guide to Changing the World
- The Little Black Book of Political Wisdom
- American Presidents
- The Lessons of Ubuntu: How an African Philosophy Can Inspire Racial Healing in America
- Make A Difference: The Ultimate Volunteer Handbook
- Volunteer: A Traveler’s Guide To Making A Difference Around the World
- Election!: A Kid’s Guide to Picking Our President
- PREZ (Preview)
Bump up your payment to eight bucks, and you’ll also get great multi-format digital books from KaeLyn Rich/Giulia Sagramola, Simon Monk, Stephen Brennan/Jesse Ventura, and more.
Pay a minimum of $8
- Maker’s Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse
- Feed the Resistance: Recipes + Ideas for Getting Involved
- Bicycle/Race: Transportation, Culture, & Resistance
- Teenage Rebels: Stories of Successful High School Activists From the Little Rock 9 to the Class of Tomorrow
- Girls Resist!
- Firebrands: Portraits from the Americas
- Sh*t Politicians Say
- The U.S. Constitution and Related Documents
- Bitch Planet
At the $15 level, you can get everything referenced above plus more ebooks from Howard Zehr, Cory Doctorow/Jen Wang, HUCK Magazine, and the like.
Pay a minimum of $15
- Letter 44, Vol.1
- A Quick & Easy Guide to They/Them Pronouns
- In Real Life
- We Stand On Guard
- Paddle Against the Flow
- Stuff Every American Should Know
- Pirate Utopia
- Stable Strategies and Others
- What You Should Know About Politics . . . But Don’t
- The Little Book of Restorative Justice
At the tippy-top, you’ll also be able to enjoy the Humble-exclusive debut of RESIST!: Tales From a Future Worth Fighting Against – a collection of writing from 27 sci-fi authors.
Pay a minimum of $18
- RESIST!: Tales From a Future Worth Fighting Against
Now, the majority of Humble Bundles only give a portion of the purchase to charity, but this one is different. 100 percent of the money you spend on this bundle will go to the American Civil Liberties Union Foundation – a non-profit that has earned four stars from Charity Navigator.
Sale Ends: November 5th, 2018 at 11AM PT
Note: Terms and conditions apply. See the Humble site for more information.
Hands On: How Mazda’s Gasoline-Powered Diesel May Lift MPG 20-30 Percent
Creativity flows from the smallest of automakers: The SkyActiv-X engine compresses gasoline until it self-combusts. It uses ultra-lean air/fuel mixtures, low enough to sometimes need a spark plug to start (only) combustion.
MIT Neural Network Processor Cuts Power Consumption by 95 Percent
MIT has developed new neural network processing methods that could cut the power consumption of existing solutions by up to 95 percent. It's a sea change that could effectively reinvent the nature of AI — and where such workloads are performed.
ET Deals Roundup: Last Chance to Pre-Order Galaxy S9 up to 50 Percent Off, $600 Lenovo Micro Desktop, and more
The Galaxy S9 is coming out soon, and this is one of the last opportunities to pre-order and save big. Depending on which provider you order from, you can potentially save up to 50 percent with trade-ins and credits in play. We also found great bargains on 4K TVs, home automation gear, and laptops, so take a look.
ET Deals Roundup: Up to 50 Percent off Logitech Sale, 20 Percent off Echo Spot, and more
For today only, you can save up to 51 percent on select Logitech accessories on Amazon. Mice, keyboards, speakers, and more are all being sold at steep discounts. And if you’re in the market for a digital assistant, you can snag an Echo Spot or an Echo Show on the cheap.Amazon Daily Deal: Logitech Peripherals…